Ok...so I know that you have probably all seen these sweet "family rules" canvas projects. They are all over blogland, but I have not had the time until just this past weekend to work on one for myself. So... I decided that I didn't really want mine on canvas, but that I would try mine on some boards that I had (read my hubby) already cut. I was first inspired by this post, and then by this post, so then I started playing around .... and here is my finished "family rules" board...I am really pleased with how it turned out :)
1. One board...mine is (roughly) a 12 x24
2. Fun patterned paper. (I cut mine in different sized strips)
3. mod podge :)
4. I used a paint pen and eyeball some fun fonts to write my rules...
5. I then added a fun lil fabric rosette
6. Drilled two holes at the top and added some regular ol' wire...tada!!!
Linking to these parties....