Saturday, October 23, 2010

Framed Fridge


So it has been such a long time since I've gotten to do anything crafty...and I hate it when I don't have time to do something creative! So I decided to do a quick craft for my fridge today. I was inspired by this post...oh how I love rainy Saturdays!

The first thing I did was dig through my stash of other people's junk garage sale goodies. I found a small frame that I paid a quarter for...woot woot! Then I tore the easel off the back of the frame.



Then I used a piece of scrapbook paper, inked the edges, and typed up a quick saying for Fall and inked the edges of that....and because I was lazy the hot glue gun was plugged in I used a little hot glue to adhere it.



Next I hot glue four magnets to the back of the frame....one in each corner.


And viola...the finished product {for now} on my dirty fridge....just keepin' it real folks!!!


One more shot.... love it!!!!
Linking up here:





Photobucket


UndertheTableandDreaming

14 comments:

Unknown said...

This a very cute and simple reminder for everyday life!

I would love for you to link up to Scraptastic Saturday!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great idea!

hiyaluv said...

i love it:) so cute and looks like it was an easy, inexpensive project:)
smiles,
gina
http://hiyaluv.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Im your newest follower! Follow me at http://craftycierra.blogspot.com/
I would love to do a swap with you, email me if you are interested! Thanks! Cierralarsen@hotmail.com

Jen said...

Following you from Tatertots & Jello! LOVE this idea! May I feature your project on my blog (giving you full credit of course!)? I know my readers would love it as well, plus it might bring you more followers. :0) Let me know!

Jen
framefanaticblog@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for linking up!

Hannah

Anonymous said...

love this, it is super cute! You should come link up to my new linky on Tuesdays called Handmade Tuesdays (creative, right?? haha)

Tinamarie said...

Very cute! Love your idea!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Pretty darling and cute!

Hello said...

i love your blog!
your very crafty =D

new follower =D

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for coming and linking up! I love this! Come link up next week!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Laketa, Super cute! Classy way to dress up magnets. These would make such great gifts! {or gift tags!} I featured this on the Sunday Showcase post. Stop by and grab a button if you like. Thanks so much for linking up. Hope you are enjoying your week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

very nice, I like it. You're right, it was a quick crafty project and it looks awesome.

Felicia said...

LOVE IT! I wish I had your creativity when it comes to crafts like this! ;)

Photobucket

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails