Saturday, October 23, 2010

Framed Fridge


So it has been such a long time since I've gotten to do anything crafty...and I hate it when I don't have time to do something creative! So I decided to do a quick craft for my fridge today. I was inspired by this post...oh how I love rainy Saturdays!

The first thing I did was dig through my stash of other people's junk garage sale goodies. I found a small frame that I paid a quarter for...woot woot! Then I tore the easel off the back of the frame.



Then I used a piece of scrapbook paper, inked the edges, and typed up a quick saying for Fall and inked the edges of that....and because I was lazy the hot glue gun was plugged in I used a little hot glue to adhere it.



Next I hot glue four magnets to the back of the frame....one in each corner.


And viola...the finished product {for now} on my dirty fridge....just keepin' it real folks!!!


One more shot.... love it!!!!
Linking up here:





Photobucket


UndertheTableandDreaming

14 comments:

Young and Crafty said...

This a very cute and simple reminder for everyday life!

I would love for you to link up to Scraptastic Saturday!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

Judy Bagwell said...

Great idea!

hiyaluv said...

i love it:) so cute and looks like it was an easy, inexpensive project:)
smiles,
gina
http://hiyaluv.blogspot.com

Cierra Larsen said...

Im your newest follower! Follow me at http://craftycierra.blogspot.com/
I would love to do a swap with you, email me if you are interested! Thanks! Cierralarsen@hotmail.com

Jen said...

Following you from Tatertots & Jello! LOVE this idea! May I feature your project on my blog (giving you full credit of course!)? I know my readers would love it as well, plus it might bring you more followers. :0) Let me know!

Jen
framefanaticblog@yahoo.com

Young and Crafty said...

Thanks so much for linking up!

Hannah

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

love this, it is super cute! You should come link up to my new linky on Tuesdays called Handmade Tuesdays (creative, right?? haha)

Tina@SignificantHarmony said...

Very cute! Love your idea!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Pretty darling and cute!

Delilah said...

i love your blog!
your very crafty =D

new follower =D

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

thanks so much for coming and linking up! I love this! Come link up next week!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Laketa, Super cute! Classy way to dress up magnets. These would make such great gifts! {or gift tags!} I featured this on the Sunday Showcase post. Stop by and grab a button if you like. Thanks so much for linking up. Hope you are enjoying your week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

very nice, I like it. You're right, it was a quick crafty project and it looks awesome.

Felicia said...

LOVE IT! I wish I had your creativity when it comes to crafts like this! ;)

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails