Thursday, June 11, 2009

WoW!!!

So summer is already flying by! Boo!!! I love, love, love this time of year. I really thought that when school was out that we might slow down just a bit...haha! Ball has REALLY kept us running! Chloe has decided that softball is not her thing....although her daddy completely disagrees:) Seth is eating, breathing, sleeping baseball...he simply cannot get enough! Chloe wants to give dance another try and will DEFINITELY play some more basketball! 

I am really wanting to try my hand at a craft show....so I am diving in and hoping that I do well. I just can't decide on exactly what things I want to make...I am interested in soooo many different crafts!;)


1 comment:

Felicia said...

Craft shows are so fun! Good luck! Since you like scrapping so much maybe you can make blank scrapbooks that people can just add their own pictures too. I love scrapbooks but would never have the patience to make one myself....

Photobucket

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails