Saturday, May 15, 2010

Woot Woot!

Red Letter Week!!!!

I was featured for the first and second and third time this week with my painted garden pavers!!! Man, that makes me want to stay up 24/7 and craft it up!!! I love seeing all the great ideas out there, and it never fails that my silly crafting "adhd" kicks in when I visit one of the bajillion blogs I follow...is it possible to be addicted to blog digging???

One more week of school....then I can focus (yeah right) on M-A-J-O-R projects that I want to get completed...

List

1. Swap out my craft room with Chloe's bedroom...she will finally get a BIGGER closet and more room for all the things she likes to create... PAINTING IS IN MY FUTURE>>>she really wants a purple bedroom...which makes me remember my own childhood bedroom.

2. Paint my bedroom...and secretly re-paint my bathroom (eeks...just painted it over Christmas break, but changed my mind on the color scheme I want to go with...)

3. Try my hand at this adorable bed skirt idea from Shanty2Chic...

4. I am going to make one of these adorable planters for my from door area from Positively Splendid...so stinkin' cute

5. Add much more after a shower, some sleep, and COFFEE!!!

xoxo,

LaKeta





No comments:

Photobucket

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails