Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ballard Inspiration



I L.O.V.E. getting my Ballard catalog in the mail...It is filled with so many beautiful things and causes such a strong urge to create within me!!! Last night I was looking through the April catalog and this little guy caught my eye...It is so darling! I love the neutral tones and I immediately remembered the little night light I scavengedfound in Mom's garage sale pile...


So this is what I started with..............



And this is my simple ballard inspired after::::





I really like how it turned out...

Linking Up Here:
UndertheTableandDreaming




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm visiting from Tatertots & Jello.
What a simple yet great idea, I really like what u've done with it & stenciled numbers always look great.

Katie of Sweet Rustic

Cindy The Victorian Journey said...

I love the little light too. The stenciled number is the icing for it.
Nice!
Cindy

Photobucket

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails