Saturday, April 14, 2012

Just Ordered My Garmin Forerunner!!!

I'm super excited to get my new gadget!!! I've always wanted to be a runner...one time about 3 1/2 years ago I did couch25K and ran a 1 mile race...bahahaha! Yes! That's right AN ENTIRE MILE! ;) then one of my "running" partners found out she was expecting baby #4 so my other friend and I decided that we'd be good friends and quit running while she was eating for two! Unfortunately, she is back to running and other friend and I aren't even close:(. So two weeks ago I decided enough!!! I said to myself, "Self, get out there and do it!". So that's what I have started doing... I started with 12 minutes "running" then upped it to 15, 17, and now I'm at 20 minutes...only 1.6 miles...yeah I'm not speedy mcspeedyson, but hey it's better than sitting on the couch wishing I was! Tuesday is my anniversary, so this is my gift from my ever supportive hubby... Thanks babe!

No comments:

Photobucket

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails