Saturday, January 14, 2012

Asking Prayer Warriors to PRAY

Please PRAY

Below is a letter from one of my dearest and best friends, about her precious son Xander{Who is also one of my son's best friends and in my 4th grade classroom this year...please pray for healing for this amazing young boy and for wisdom and comfort for his parents and family...

"Most of you know that Xander had some testing done last week. Friday afternoon we were told that the cancer in Xander's body has progressed significantly. At this time we are unsure of what will happen next. Our doctor in Oklahoma City is consulting with a network of doctors across the nation, in effort to decide what is best for Xander. We believe we will need to take aggressive action. As you can see Xander is a healthy growing boy and it's hard to imagine that his skeleton is covered with cancer. We ask that you continue to pray as you have done so faithfully. We believe that God is still in control and is
using Xander for His glory. As you pray for Xander we ask that you boldly share the message of the cross.
Xander's response to this news.......I'm not worried because God has a plan for my life and He is going to Dazzle me with it!"

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Wow, what an amazing testimony from a young man! I'll be praying for him!

Photobucket

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails