Thursday, July 1, 2010

Paintin' Fool!

For the past 5 days I have been a paintin' fool!!! That's right...I have spent the past 5 days painting walls, ceilings, and trim...oh my!!!

Our house is a 4 bedroom home. I say 4 bedroom loosely, but there is a closet in each room so that means it is a bedroom right?!?! Anyhow, when we moved in almost 3 years ago, we let the kids decide which rooms they wanted. Chloe automatically chose the smallest room, right next to the Master bedroom and Seth took the largest of the 3 rooms...go figure! So that left the front room open. I believe it was (poorly) designed to be an office, but maybe on the houseplans it was suppose to be a dining room...anyhow....long story short. ... . The front room became my craft room....we rocked along and then I got the wild hair to switch Chloe and my craft room out! This is why I have been painting like a mad woman for the last almost week!!!! But I am finished painting! Woot! Woot! Such an accomplished feeling:) I will post pictures soon.


1 comment:

Kenzie said...

Can't wait to see what you have been up too!

Photobucket

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails