Monday, January 2, 2012

Random

I want to learn how to make really cute blog stuff... Like the cutesy signatures and dividers etc.

I really want some chocolate but probably only because my Oklahoma State Cowboys are stressing me out during this Fiesta bowl!

I've Adhered to a strict 1200 calorie diet for the past 6 days now AND exercised! 2 days of the 30 Day Shred and I feel like I've been ran over by a school bus! Oh well... Chanting "beach weather, beach weather" over and over in my head!

Excited about starting the cash envelope system this new year and almost having every single ounce of credit card debt paid off!!! Woot woot!

Yup, this is complete random rambling that I just needed to post;) thanks for understanding!

LaKeta

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey its ok to ramble... I do it but no one here at home listens. LOL Thanks for stopping by the blog! I'm glad I can be an inspiration.

Photobucket

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails