Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hooo Are You Tuesday....


1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
Oh I am a sucker for sweets, but really like to mix salty and sweet foods together....


2. Name your 3 BEST personality traits!
1. I am an encourager 2. I tend to always see the good in a situation 3. I am compassionate


3. Name your 3 worst personality traits!
1. I can be a pushover/doormat...working on that one 2. I don't always believe in myself or my abilities. 3. I am a procrastinator.


4. Do you collect anything?
I am an avid craft supply collector, I also really like magazines and have a hard time parting with them ;)


5. What is your favorite season of the year?
Fall is my favorite season....I love the colors, the smells, the pumpkins and corn husks, and the beginning of college football. I enjoy decorating my home during this time of year. I only want it to be winter on Christmas and then I am ready for Spring...which is my 2nd favorite season! I like summer but I hate being hot and sweaty!!!



NightOwlCrafting



3 comments:

L Simonson said...

You are right! I think we could be sisters with those answers! I think your answers match mine more closely than my own sisters would! Haha! I am now following your uber cute blog :)

Leslie said...

I am a big time procrastinator as well! It seems that everyone enjoys the fall! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

I don't like that part about summer either, being hot and sweaty! eww. Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to surf around and look some more.

Photobucket

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails